The term "Libermove" or "us" or "we" refers to the owners of the website whose company is registered in Scotland. Our company registration number is SC542143. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, products, services or communication available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). More specifically we may have links to service providers, we do not endorse their services and any contract entered into would be with that provider and not form any contract with Libermove.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you register a property via our platform you promise that you:
- are not primarily operating as an estate agent, broker or intermediary charging marketing fees to sellers or landlords or any kind of fees to tenants or buyers;
- will not misrepresent yourself or your role in your dealings with us or other users;
- have all relevant rights and permissions to register the property;
- are the legal owner and have all rights, titles and permissions to act as a vendor or landlord for the property you are registering or have been granted all rights, titles and permissions to act on behalf of the legal owner in those capacities, and you will provide us with satisfactory evidence of the same on request;
- will adhere to all applicable legislation and regulations with regard to marketing, selling and letting property, including but not limited to any advertising regulations;
- will provide truthful and timely information regarding your property listings to users (including but not limited to its availability), will take the opportunity to check and verify such information on the Libermove Platform, and agree not to withhold or hide anything material that in our opinion a reasonable buyer or tenant would wish to know, or otherwise mislead any potential buyer or tenant;
- will act in good faith when dealing with buyers and tenants;
- will respond to enquiries in a timely manner;
- will act at all times in a manner which does not in our opinion bring us into disrepute our compromise the Libermove Platform;
- when you set a property's status to "For Sale" you will have in place a valid Home Report for the property and will make such Home Report available to prospective purchasers and other users of the Libermove Platform. Libermove will remove your property if you do not comply with this condition; and
- have the right to permit Libermove to republish the Home Report you provide in relation to your property.
You may be asked to supply proof of ownership when you list a property with us, which may include a mortgage statement, insurance document, Land Registry document and/or a signed letter from a solicitor confirming ownership. If you are registering the property on behalf of the owner, we may require proof of your authority to do that. We reserve the right to delay the registration of, or deregister, a property pending receipt of any such proof.
To amend or update any information about your property or your personal details on the Libermove Platform or to remove a registration, you should log in to your account or contact our support team.
Libermove shall have the right to remove any property registered on the Libermove Platform if:
- we reasonably believe that the details of the property are inaccurate or misleading; or
- another user of the Libermove Platform reports that the registration contains inaccurate or misleading information relating to the property or any other details, provided that, in each case, we will attempt to contact you for confirmation. If you are unable to provide such confirmation or we are unable to contact you, we will remove the registration.